I decided to start of the different digital outcomes in which I had to produce. I first began to brain storm the ideas for a web page in which can showcase the exhibition on the museums website. A website is a way in which I would be able to educate those about the exhibition and would be a good opportunity to sell any ephemera from the exhibition to show the spread of the design and brand.
I wanted to use this idea of the repeated word of gender to be a menu option on the website to keep this cohesive throughout everything. I also wanted to base my colour scheme around the gradient of the logo.
I began by looking at other exhibition websites and looking to see what they included. I looked on the V&A and the Tate, noticing the simple navigation system and the simplicity of the design.
I decided in was important to include things such as the bag and search bar at the top and also to have an overall heading for the museum in which was holding the exhibition to make it clear where it is being held.
I then wanted to create an about page, to inform the audience of what the exhibition is about and what it includes. Using the same system as I did for the home page.
I then began work on shop page. i originally worked with having a plain back ground however began to think that it made the space look to empty. I also worked with including orange within the colour scheme however this also seemed to be out-of-place within the design.
The blue border around the items also began to look a bit childish and not as clean and professional as I wanted it to look like, so I reverted back to the originally system in which I have used for the two previous screens in which I think worked a lot better.